Friday, November 19, 2010

Help, I'm Bent Like a Pretzel, and I Can't Get Up!

OMG!!! I did YOGA this morning! Wow! Let me just say, when you have a lot of fat around your middle (just picture the Michelin Man), you are NOT going to sit in the floor with your legs straight out in front of you, and get all flat and touch your toes. Forgive my ignorance, I don't know if that's a matter of physics, or what, but it ain't fuckin' happening! SO, I was not your "typical" YOGA student, but I liked it, and I will be doing it again. I don't know how much the skinny bitches behind me enjoyed it. I'm thinking the view may not have been so good for them. However, it may have been amusing :-))

I'm doing Zumba Monday, or at least that is the plan at this time. You have to have reservations for the Zumba classes, so I'm guessing there will be a million people in there. Guess we'll know Monday.

After all that YOGA, tonight we are going to my sister's house for Bunco. Everybody is bringing a finger food--so that equals diet disaster. AND, finger foods are my all time favorite. I will not even lie to you and say I'm going to eat veggies and hummus. I might, but I will be eating a lot of other junk food probably. Anyway, I must go now. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! Let me know how you like Zumba - they have taken over the city!
    Love you!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, laughing out loud yet again reading your blog post. Thanks once again for your honesty and your wit! Hang in there -- I am sure there are still more adventures for you to enjoy as you travel this journey! Love you girl. JuJu

    ReplyDelete