Monday, November 15, 2010

I Have Not Quit, but I Might Be On Hiatus :-))

I have definitely not been "on the program" lately. It is time, however, to regroup. SO, I will weigh in again on Monday morning. That gives me one week to get it together. I did not weigh this morning, but I had weighed at some point last week, and I had stayed the same. We'll see what I do this week.

I obviously need to exercise and eat better, but I'm also going to start reading my Women Food and God book at lunch again. I'm not saying that solves all my problems, but I DO believe reading on related subjects keeps you focused--at least it does for me. And, hey, whatever it takes. I also used to read Prevention all the time. That was also good for keeping you focused on your health. I haven't read that in a while. Maybe I should ask for a Prevention subscription for Christmas.

Anyway, I just have not been in the right "mind frame" lately. This is something to overcome. Its true what they say, one day at a time!

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would not quit, but I thought maybe you forgot how to type or spell or something.
    Welcome back !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just on a little, mental hiatus. I've been told artificial sweetners may affect your memory and such, so I'm thinking I'm going to blame Splenda.

    ReplyDelete