Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ok, the problem with counting on your workout "buddy" to keep you straight is that sometimes they get injured, and then you are on your own. So, I have not walked this week--or anything else for that matter. Of course, I must admit, every spare minute this week has been devoted to reading the book club book. So, I'm not sure how much walking I could have done this week. I have read in the mornings this week. The meeting is tomorrow night, and I MUST finish before the meeting. I'm not worried though. I'm almost done.

I definitely have to focus on changing my lifestyle. I'm a little stressed right now, and what I really want is a bag of salty potato chips--preferably with some dip. BUT that is not the right choice. I have been lax about blogging, and lax about eating healthy, and lax about exercise. (that's a lot of lax) I have not gained any weight, though. So, that's good. But, I should have lost huge amounts of weight by now, and I haven't. I can't dwell on that. I have to just move forward in a positive manner. I have not given up.

5 comments:

  1. Okay - a really "good" workout buddy would just work thru the pain. What a WUSS. :-)
    Glad this is anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a vacation !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous my A@#. The attitude comes on through right through my screen. Bite me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bite me ? Really ?? You know I am your favorite "mother". And besides it could have been Shelley that wrote that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judith - you just threw me right up under that bus, huh??? I would never speak in such a tone!!!

    Love and kisses!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete