Thursday, September 9, 2010

Still Walking :))

Yep. You read that correctly. Now, I did not walk on Sat & Sun, and of course Monday was a holiday, but I have been walking since then. I have pretty bad heel pain some days, so I had to sit yesterday out. However, I have already walked this morning, and plan to walk tomorrow morning. I got new heel inserts, so hopefully that will make it all bearable. AND, my husband ran yesterday for the first time in a while, so this is encouraging. Maybe we'll start going to the Y in the evenings. That's my plan.

I still need to improve some of my eating habits. I think I am going to start counting something :)) Seriously, either calories or fat grams, because for a little while I think I need some limits. If you read Women Food and God it tells you NOT to count things, and don't diet. I'm a little conflicted about that, but I know I need some limits or boundaries until I can get a handle on this. I'm ready to lose serious weight, and I know what I have to do--PUT DOWN THE POTATO CHIPS AND GET MY ASS OFF THE COUCH!!! If I want to be a skinny bitch, I need to do what the skinny bitches do :))

2 comments:

  1. And don't forget there is a trip to some tropical paradise at stake. Count on that !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I need to post a picture on my fridge--travel motivates me.

    ReplyDelete