Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Biggest Loser is Back!

Well, I realize we are a little slow, but we FINALLY watched last week's Biggest Loser. Its very inspirational. When you see those 400 lb people complete a 1 mile race, you know you can do it. Or, when you see them tally 500 steps, you know you can do that. I'm glad its back! Tonight they will be at the ranch, so they will experience real workouts with Bob & Jillian. On the previews on contestant said of their first workouts "people were crying for mercy in there". I went to the audition for Biggest Loser once, but was not chosen. When I watch them work out, I'm kinda glad! I might have DIED!!! OMG! Those workouts are BRUTAL, but inspirational because you KNOW if they can do that, you can surely walk around the block. (of course there were at least two people who fell out during the 1 mile walk last night, and the 500 steps)

I'm trying to get my eating back on track. God is trying to help me with that. I know this because when I tried to buy pretzel M&M's at Target, they were OUT! I took that as a sign. If you haven't tried pretzel M&M's . . . . DON'T--they are addictive.

So today I will be having an EverRoast Chicken Sandwich on a 100% whole wheat sandwich thin for lunch, and apples instead of chips, and yogurt for a snack. OH, and I have already gone walking this morning. My husband, because he is AWESOME, is making me an omelet with Southwestern Egg Beaters. They are yummy. Last night we had Spicy Potato Soup. It was great, and had to be very low in fat. The only fat in it was the hamburger meat, and I used Laura's Lean, and rinsed it. It was really good. I'm glad to share the recipe if anybody wants it.

Progress is being made. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment