Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I DID it!

You may want to sit down. . . . . . I went walking this morning!!! Can you hear the weight-loss angels singing "Hallelujah"? It wasn't bad either. The temperature was good--if you don't know, I don't like to sweat. (its kind of a problem when you need to lose weight) And, of course, I had good company--time just flew by. AND, (yes, there's more) we made an appointment to do it again tomorrow. I don't love exercise (ok, I hate it), but I love how I feel afterwards. PLUS, I am finally using my million dollar shoes! This is definitely a step in the right direction.

The next step is to get my eating back on track. I really don't think that will be hard. I know we are having Subway for dinner tonight. I always get a veggie sub. LOVE them--and, I'm pretty sure that's what the skinny people eat!

2 comments:

  1. I wondered what that noise was!! I heard those angels all they way down here!!!

    Good for you!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walked again THIS morning. Woohoo! Two in a row!

    ReplyDelete