Friday, September 3, 2010

This May Be A Record . . .

I have now walked (brace yourself) three days in a row. I'm pretty sure its a record, if not, its at least a good place to start. However . . . I get home and check my Facebook page, and find out my friend is at the hospital having ultrasounds, ct scans, and bloodwork---ALL FROM WORKING OUT. This just confirms what I have always suspected . . . . exercise will KILL YOU!!!!

I'm supposed to go to Cracker Barrell for breakfast this morning. Not sure yet what I will eat. I'm pretty hungry right now, and I'm not planning to eat freakin' oatmeal at Cracker Barrell. We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow. I may have to walk on the treadmill tomorrow morning to make up for the calories I KNOW I'm going to eat tomorrow night. We'll see. I'm not promising anything. BUT, that is probably what the skinny people would do.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's true...I was doing a few vertical jumps up bleachers (and cursing at the same time) and pulled something (or so I thought) Needless to say, my working out has come to a screeching halt but I actually miss it (GASP!) I really liked finding some muscles in places I've never had them before. Hopefully, I'll get back in the saddle again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brea, you should realize that you are one of the "skinny bitches" that she cusses so often. But don't take it personally, she cusses me too and I am her "favorite mother". :)

    ReplyDelete