Friday, September 10, 2010

Yep. . . . STILL Walking

However, I WILL be taking the weekend off :) I walked this morning, though. Next week we are going to try taking a longer route. We'll see how that goes--time wise, and with my heels. My walking partner always has her cell phone, so she can call for a car--or an ambulance if the whole "taking-the-long-route" thing doesn't work out.

I did better with my eating yesterday. I had a Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich thingy, then salad for lunch, and a turkey burger for dinner. Today, however, I had Cracker Barrel for breakfast, and quite frankly I'm STARVING right now. I mean STARVING. This is not good. I tend to make BAD food choices when I'm this hungry.

OH, and if you know my husband you will appreciate this. Brian was running for most of last year. When his schedule changed at work, his running slowly came to a stop. Brian may be the most competitive person I know. Well, now that I'm walking on a regular basis, guess who has been running this week??? LOL!! I can promise you its all because I'M exercising and he was NOT. He is hilarious. I'm just glad he's back on the program. It makes it much easier for me. I'm like George Washington though . . . . I cannot tell a lie . . . . if he was home I would TOTALLY be trying to talk him into going to Hooters for some fried pickles and some hot wings right now! I guess its a good thing he isn't home, huh?

Well, as much as I would rather put a STICK IN MY EYE, I have stalled long enough. I must go clean the house. Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment