Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And I'm STILL Walking :))

Shocking, I know. I have to skip a day sometimes because my heel hurts, but I am still walking regularly, AND today we started taking a longer route. Now that I'm exercising I need to get my EATING back on track! I have definitely been off, but now that I'm exercising with some regularity, the eating is the easy part.

Having said that, we are having frozen pizza tonight for dinner. You see, being the procrastinator that I am, I have put off reading my book club book. SO, I need to read about 580 pages before Thursday night. Therefore I don't have time to cook. I really don't have time to blog either, but what the heck? There are no dishes to wash after blogging. There are no dishes to wash after frozen pizza either--two words--paper plates! See how things go at my house? :))

Oh, and by the way, Brian is also still running--you know he can't let me out-do him! Silly boy.

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to show you some stretches that are supposed to really help the heel problem. You look really silly doing it (and I will be taking pictures) but it does help the pain :-)

    ReplyDelete