Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I FINALLY posted again!

Ok, so I have been getting some flack for not posting. Let me just tell you, I have not weighed, but I know I can't have lost weight. I have not exercised, and the diet has been questionable at best.

A very nice person made me a strawberry cake last week. OMG! It was so good! But, what about my ASS says I need a big ole strawberry cake???? Makes great breakfast, by the way. Went to a crop Friday night (that's a gathering where everybody scrapbooks, in case you don't know). Well, everybody brings something to eat, and we share. OMG!!!! Let me just give you a brief run down of Friday night's menu: Homemade Paula Dean pimento cheese finger sandwiches, cucumber/cream cheese finger sandwiches, corn dip with sour cream-eat with Fritos, I took Subway (not bad), AND . . . . . cupcakes from Ivey Cakes!!! This is the place that made Carrie Underwood's cupcakes for her wedding. When you get through eating your cupcake, you realize your fingers are moist from the BUTTER all up in the cupcake. YES it was VERY good!!!!! But, also very fattening. We went a football game Thursday night. This equals cheeseburger for dinner. The worst part about that was it was WAY overcooked, so you ate all those calories, and it really wasn't very good. Wednesday was Fantasy Football Draft Party at Buffalo Wild Wings. We had wings and fries, and oh yeah . . . . FRIED PICKLES!!!! Saturday we went to the pool and we had barbecued shrimp--that wasn't too bad. BUT, we had dinner at Fletcher's Pizza in Donelson--yummy, but also very fattening.

I think that gives you a pretty accurate idea of the TRAIN WRECK that has been my diet of the last few days. Couple this with NO exercise, and you are probably starting to understand why I have not blogged!

On a positive note, although totally against my will, I am going to start walking every day. My neighbor called, and as much as I would rather put a stick in my eye, I really had no good excuse for NOT doing it. So, pray for me. I am going to start walking tomorrow. I asked her if she was going to go get the car and come get me if I couldn't make it all the way!!! LOL!!! (I say LOL, but I really wasn't joking) I will keep you posted!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you haven't QUIT !! I knew you were not a quiter. We don't have quiters in our family. And God bless your neighbor. Now you have the motivation you have been looking for to start walking. It's an omen. You are on the way and nothing will stop you. I just know it (and I am very seldom wrong). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God bless your neighbor. She must be a fabulous, intelligent person. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the neighbor Audrey ??????????

    ReplyDelete