Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thank you very much for your encouragement. It means a lot to me. Somehow its helpful to know you are not alone in your struggles. I had a pretty good food day. I DID eat Chinese for dinner, but I only ate half. I will eat the other half tomorrow for lunch. Besides, it had broccoli in it, so that makes it healthy, right??? :-))

I HAVE to haul my ass to the Y----soon!!! Record-breaking heat does NOT make me want to exercise (because you KNOW otherwise I'd be there. LOL!!). As for my eating, I have been eating a sandwich for lunch, and instead of chips I have been eating one tomato and one cucumber--fresh from the garden. Delicious! Better enjoy all this fresh produce while we can. Before you know it all the GOOD stuff will be gone, and we'll be back to eating those God-awful tomatoes they sell in the winter at the grocery store. Bad. Bad. Bad.

I taped that new Tony Robbins show "Breakthrough". I haven't watched it yet, but I'm about to. I'm just curious to see if it has anything of value for ME. I almost never buy into any one's motivational "stuff" 100%, but most of the time I can find at least ONE good nugget. I'll let you know if Mr. Robbins had anything for me. Although, it IS 8:00 p.m., and I think the new season of Dark Blue just started. Might have to put Mr. Robbins off 'til tomorrow. :-))

2 comments:

  1. Yes, let us know how "breakthrough" is/was. It got cancelled after 2 episodes! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! There's not much point watching! LOL! Wow! I must say I saw just a tiny bit of the first episode, and it didn't look quite as good as I had hoped. BUT, I didn't expect that. I'll watch it and let you know!

    ReplyDelete