Saturday, August 7, 2010

People Watching
















Ok, so I was going to blog last night. Obviously that did not happen. I went with my sister to a consignment sale. Not just ANY consignment sale--Encores and More North. If you are a children's consignment shopper, this sale is a MUST. There was almost an OVERWHELMING amount of stuff. I believe they had approximately 1200 consignors this time. The sale is run by GREAT people, with Christian values. You can get just about anything you would ever want or need, and WAY cheaper than retail. Seriously, I REALLY recommend it to anyone who buys for children.

NOT so seriously, OMG it was some of the BEST people-watching EVER!!!! Do people NOT own mirrors???? Take the woman in the photographs. First, when your legs are fat enough to rub together in such a way that causes your shorts to ride up into your tutu, DON'T WEAR WHITE DAISY DUKES ON YOUR BIG ASS!!!! That's first. Second, its a CHILDREN'S consignment sale--I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR TITTIES HANGING OUT THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT!!!! Bless your heart. This is NOT attractive. Do you see me wearing shorts??? NO, because nobody wants to see my fat, white, cellulite infested legs. It is JUST not attractive. Capri pants are a big girl's best friend. Ladies, remember this.
As for my "diet status", I have been off the plan this week. Not totally. But, I'm ready. Really. Some things I have done very well this week, and some I have not. Some meals I ate perfectly, but other times I REALLY did badly. I know I cannot have potato chips in my house. They are like crack to me. I can't resist them. I have decided I will only have baked chips in my house. I will eat "real" chips only at social gatherings. It'll be like a treat.
I finally watched the Tony Robbins "Breakthrough" show. Wow. I used to listen to Tony Robbins, and I like him, but I see how the show would NOT appeal to the masses. I think he does good things, but the show just wasn't . . . ummm . . . I don't know what word I'm looking for. I would watch it SOMEtimes, but I don't think it will be topping the ratings chart. I was hoping this would be a show that we could all REALLY get something from. I do, however, recommend his CDs. I very much like his material.
So, I hope you don't think I was mean for what I said about the lady above. You will NEVER see me in shorts. I don't own any. I have capri pants. Walking shorts would be ok--you know, the long ones that come to your fat, little knees. You will NEVER see my knees (until I lose my 100 pounds) unless you see me at a pool. I haven't found a bathing suit that covers my knees yet.
I may start weighing in on Friday mornings. I will definitely start losing again. I'm also going to exercise. Its very important for lifelong health. I'm also going to put more lettuce in my life. I need to get back to having more salads at dinner time. Stay tuned for more weight loss. I promise its coming! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment