Saturday, August 14, 2010

I ate SO bad yesterday! OMG! It was ridiculous! I have NOT gotten with the program yet. I had FRIED catfish yesterday! (It was fattening as hell, but it was really good) On a positive note, I read 7 pages of Women Food and God last night. That's good, right? I actually did read something that kind of resonated with me. I really want to read that book. I feel like I'm really in the right mind-frame. However, I have a 644 page book club book I need to read before Thursday. So, I want to read Women Food and God so bad, but I don't because I need to read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. And, I don't read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo because I really WANT to be reading Women Food and God. Thus, neither book is being read. Its a vicious little circle inside the mind of a procrastinator.

I need to go to the grocery store and I just haven't done it. I did eat some salad this week, but no fruit. Part of the reason for that is there IS no fruit in my house. So, I will take care of that. Plus, as much as I hate it, summer is winding down. Before you know it all those yummy garden vegetables will be gone. We all need to be enjoying them while they last. Soon we'll be eating those wretched tomatoes of winter in the grocery store. Uggghhh! I am hoping to get a watermelon and maybe a cantaloupe too. I hate when summer ends. The only good thing about it is FOOTBALL!!!!! Football is kind of like your little consolation present for summer being over. Here's some football.

Don't give up on me. I'm not. I'm going to lose this 100 pounds. Really. It is a process, and it is difficult to stay focused and change life long bad habits, but it CAN be done.

1 comment:

  1. We are NOT giving up on you. Hang in there and you WILL get there. :)

    ReplyDelete