Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day Seven

Ok, tomorrow morning is weigh in! I am all excited now, but if I don't lose weight it could be bad! Naaahhh. I won't do anything crazy (like eat a bag of chips with some yummy dip). Although, I do worry I won't lose much. Everybody keeps telling me I'm getting older and it will be harder to lose weight (thanks for that, by the way). I guess we'll know tomorrow.

Today was good--mostly. I saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid with Madelyn & Stephanie. Then I officially got my first listing! Yaaaaaaaayyyy!!! However, when I got ready to leave my car wouldn't start. So, tomorrow I have to try to get that fixed. Bummer! I wanted to buy new shoes for walking/exercising, and now I'll be spending my money on car repairs. Oh well. Hopefully it won't be terrible. Life knocks you down, but you can choose to get back up.

Next week I must start exercising. Its a must. I did go walking Friday, and I very much enjoyed it. However, I know I must do something EVERY day. That will be the goal--to move toward daily exercise. Keep your fingers crossed for the weigh-in. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment