Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Morning all! I didn't post last night because it was "Biggest Loser" night. Let me just say, last night they had a "temptation". It was a room full of food--GOOD food-- hot wings, french fries, pizza, donuts, chocolate cake. You get the idea. Now, I'm a big girl on day two of a lifestyle change. I've eaten more lettuce and fruit in the last two days than I have in the last two MONTHS! I have to tell you, they were killing me with the cheeseburgers and hot wings!! OMG! I was so DAMN hungry! But, again, I did what the skinny people would do--I ate a damn orange and went to bed hungry!

My new challenge seems to be exercise. I'm doing pretty good with the food thing, but I have not exercised. (Unless you count the walk to the bathroom--lots of fiber in my new diet. My body may be in shock from all this "healthy" food) I HAVE to start exercising EVERY DAY. I know that about myself. Once I make the habit, it will be fine. But, making the habit may be very difficult. However, I AM a Reed, and I do NOT give up easy. (have you met my parents?) So, stay tuned, I will keep you posted on my progress with exercise.

Well, I'm off to eat another orange, and pack my lunch full of salad and fruit! We are having Grilled Mahi Mahi, grilled asparagus, and corn on the cob for dinner tonight.

5 comments:

  1. I had to stop at the bank on the way home from work - do you know how hard it was for me to drive by the taco bell and not stop for a bean burrito!!!???? I had to force myself to get on the other side of the road so it would be impossible for me to turn in!!! Yes - I was a good girl and went home to eat yogurt before going to the gym!!! Love you!!! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl, Shelley. Hey, start a blog. When people are looking at your crap everyday, you start feeling a little accountable. But, I'm really glad of that--keeps me honest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had your determination. I know you can do anything you commit to and I can't wait to read your blog. Love ya! Kellye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so PROUD of you for starting the blog and tackling the weight loss. You have motivated me to update the blog, both in look and in content. Now, I just have to get people reading it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brea, I LOVE your blog. We are both so busy, we don't get to see each other as much as I would like. However, I can always read your blog, and at least FEEL like I'm somewhat in the loop. Lets keep blogging, and get together soon :-))

    ReplyDelete