Wednesday, April 14, 2010



Hi everyone! This is my very first blog post. I'm not sure why I'm starting a blog. I am computer illiterate, and certainly blog illiterate. I hope to learn though. Ugly Betty has a blog. Brea has a blog. I don't know. I just decided I should start a blog. I wanna be like Brea & Ugly Betty(who is going off the air, btw).

I understand you are supposed to blog about a particular thing. Since I don't want to break any bloggin' laws, my main topic will be my quest to lose 100lbs. Does anybody know Bob & Jillian from Biggest Loser? Could you have them call me? Actually, they kinda scare me a little. WHEN (yes, I said WHEN not IF) I lose this 100 lbs, my mama (affectionately referred to by me as Judith) is going to take me on a trip. I don't know where yet--an Alaskan cruise would be great! I'm always up for Hawaii!! She had better start saving!

Please know I am not dieting today! You know a good dieter is always going to start tomorrow! I will also confess I stopped at Publix on the way home, and got some Haagen Dazs! How's that for the first day of my new diet blog?!!! LMAO Hey, I had a stomach virus yesterday--I need a little treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment