Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ok, YES I do realize that it has been DAYS since I last posted. I've been busy. What can I say? BUT, I wanted to be sure to post tonight because I plan to weigh in the morning, and begin my weight loss journey.

Because I have lost weight in the past (and gained it back), I realize that I will never be "cured" of this weight burden. Its almost like alcoholism. I will always be a foodaholic, but hopefully from today forward I will be in control of this addiction. I know that I have to eat healthy for the rest of my life, so I don't want to say I will NEVER eat certain things again. However, I do want to begin this healthy lifestyle with 21 days "cheat free". This means I can't eat anything good for the next 3 weeks. If you encounter me during this time, tread lightly--I could be in a delicate (aka CRAZY) state :-))

I have a fridge full of salad and fruit. I plan to walk tomorrow, and possibly go to the Y. Like I said, the next 21 days will REALLY be a change for me. But, in the end, it will definitely be worth all the hard work. I will keep you posted on my progress. Thanks for your interest!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know anytime you want to walk in the neighborhood morning or evening. I need to do it too!!

    ReplyDelete