Monday, April 19, 2010

Well, so far Day One has been pretty good. I was COMPLETELY off schedule today--literally from the time I got up. BUT, that's good in a way too, because that is my normal life. Its completely off schedule and full of the unexpected.

I left much quicker than planned this morning. This equals NO BREAKFAST--never a good thing, especially on a diet. At lunch time we were in Cool Springs and needed to be in Mt. Juliet showing properties. This equals DRIVE THRU FOR LUNCH & EAT IN THE CAR--also not good for the diet. But, instead of getting the cheeseburger combo, I got a salad. It was pretty good--not nearly as much dressing as I would have liked, but skinny people don't eat 1/2 a bottle of dressing on their salads, now do they? (So, I choked down that dry-ass lettuce, because I knew that's what the skinny people do) Tonight for dinner we are having veggie burgers on 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds, and pasta salad.

So, while I realize I may/may not have received Dr. Oz's approval for my food journal today, I can promise you this was a MUCH healthier "food day" than normal. I will continue to improve and eat well. I will also work on the exercise portion of this new, healthier lifestyle. We did not walk today as I had hoped. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! I am right there with ya!!!!

    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and KNOW that you will succeed with this!!! You have a great support system!!! LUV YA!! Steph

    ReplyDelete