Thursday, July 15, 2010

I only have a minute this morning--gotta get ready for work. I have eaten a few bad things in the last several days. Mostly I have eaten good, but there has been more bad in recent days than in many weeks. However, I am ready to get back on track. It is not realistic to think I will never eat anything "bad" again, but I certainly need to minimize the "treats". They really aren't treats for your body.

I also have to exercise. I know I don't like it, and I think I have built it up in my head to be much worse than it really is. So, that is something to overcome. If you exercise enough, you can eat almost anything you want. I certainly am not in that place yet.

Well, I must go get ready for work. Book club is tonight! The author is supposed to call in for our discussion!!! How great is that????

No comments:

Post a Comment