Tuesday, July 6, 2010

**Week Eleven Weigh In**

Well, I stayed the same this week. I did not lose or gain, which is really a miracle. This having been 4th of July week, we spent a lot of time at the pool, and we ate pretty good--not pretty healthy, but not awful. Brian grilled chicken wings, and they were a huge hit. I took fresh veggies, we had salad, and I can't remember what else. Everything was good. I need to try some new recipes though. I saw a recipe for watermelon salsa. I'm thinking of trying something like that!

Ok, so Brian was running. He lost all kinds of weight, etc. When I started this healthier eating, and blogging, he QUIT!!!!!! WTF??!! So, today, he announced he is getting back on his running. Seems 2 of our nephews got on him in the pool yesterday, and he said he was all out of breath in just a couple of minutes(I didn't tell him he's just getting old). Sooooooo, now he's decided its time to re-dedicate himself to his running! This is good for me because he'll be wanting to go to the Y in the evenings, etc. Hopefully soon I will be putting up bigger weight losses! That's the plan anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment