Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Well, I am off work this week, and trying very hard to be productive. I did pretty good yesterday. Not sure what I will do today. I am definitely going to the pool this afternoon. Brian DID come home and run on the treadmill yesterday. Today he wants to go to the Y. I'm all about that, but I do have friends coming to the pool. SO, I will make SURE I exercise in the pool in case I don't make it to the Y. Believe me, you can get PLENTY of exercise in the pool. If you don't believe me start swimming laps, and see how long you last. You feel like you've been swimming for hours, and its been like 4 minutes! :-))

Have no idea what we are having for dinner. I'm on vacation! What difference does it make?! But, I need to figure out what we're having. Oh well. We'll figure out something. As I've said before, if all else fails go to Subway! Only problem is I'm planning to have Subway for lunch! I've also been looking at a lot of cookbooks, trying to find new recipes. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. Sometimes I think it makes you hungry(reading all those recipes)!

Well, as much as I would like to procrastinate, I think I should get busy. I want to do SOMETHING productive before I veg out at the pool all afternoon! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are blogging again. I missed the updates. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I was slacking! But, I'm back.

    ReplyDelete