Thursday, July 29, 2010

I swear I have eaten a hamburger every day for a week. I am NOT bragging. The first burgers we cooked because we needed to TRY these burgers before serving them at the birthday party. The next were actually AT the party. The LAST were leftover from the party. Oh my! AND, we STILL have four or five burgers left in the fridge.

There are also hot dogs. This makes me smile because the other night I fixed beanie weenies for dinner!!! I'm not kidding! Hey, Brian loves those damn Grillin' Beans, and we had several left over, grilled hot dogs. SOOOOOO, when life hands you leftover hot dogs, make beanie weenies!!! We spent a lot of money on the party, and there was all this leftover food, and yet no leftover money. Let me PROMISE you the grocery store is HIGH on my priority list for this weekend. I cannot WAIT to have salad for dinner, and maybe some fruit for breakfast and more at lunch. I love hamburgers and potato chips, but I only need to eat them occasionally.

I am making an effort to be more productive and proactive. I am the world's worst procrastinator sometimes, so my goal is to stop procrastinating. I have done pretty good this week. Its usually things for ME that I procrastinate about. I'm not sure why this hesitation to just take control, but I am working to overcome that. I believe all these things are somehow related to the weight, and I believe solving that mystery may be the key to losing weight permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment