Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cucumber Dip, Grilling Beans, and Serial Killers

Well, I don't know if I have anything worth blogging about. I have been thinking about how to get better/bigger results. It comes back to two things: 1). Exercise 2). Eating more fruit & vegetables. Sometimes I wonder if I should quit blogging. That's not to say I would quit dieting/eating healthier. I worry that I repeat myself too much. Don't know.

New challenge for this weekend. We will be having a family gathering at Brian's grandmother's farm. You know there will be lots of yummy, fattening food. I need to be sure to take a Prilosec. I'm not sure if I'll SKIP the unhealthy stuff, or just eat tiny portions. One thing I just can't skip is Vivian's cucumber dip. OMG! I love that stuff. Since there are cucumbers in it, its healthy right??? NOT!!! I'm pretty sure there's cream cheese, and I don't know what else, but it is REALLY good. Vivian's got it goin' on!

Tonight we are having grilled chicken for dinner. Not exciting, but we didn't plan ahead, so that's what we came up with. Surprisingly, I don't think we are having Bush's Grilling Beans with them! If I haven't told you, they are Brian's new favorite thing, and since they are easy, I don't mind fixing them--you open a can and heat them up. They really are good, but I feel like I have eaten 100 cans of them in the last 3 weeks. I recommend them. There are at least six different varieties. My favorite so far is the steakhouse ______ (can't remember the second name--just know its Steakhouse something). Brian loves the Texas Ranchero. They have jalapenos in them. They are good too, but not my favorite.

Well, I must go now. I bought #9 in James Patterson's Women's Murder Club Series, and so I have a serial killer to catch--he's killed 6 so far, and I'm just on page 130. There's also a movie star who seized an opportunity to murder his wife, and has not yet been caught. Lots to do tonight! Have a good evening!

1 comment: