Monday, June 21, 2010

**Weigh In Day! Week Nine**

Ok, I have GOT to change my weigh-in day. I never realized we socialize so much on Sunday. Geez! Yesterday was Father's Day, so Brian's parents and his uncle came over last night for dinner. Since Brian worked yesterday, and doesn't get home until 6:00 p.m., it was after 8:00 p.m. when we ate last night. AND, we ate pork chops! As for my weigh in, I did not lose/gain any weight. I stayed exactly the same. I'm tempted to weigh tomorrow morning again, because I believe that will change. I believe I will lose. Until I started weighing in regularly, and blogging it, I never realized we did so much socializing on Sundays. Oh well!

On the UP side, we served bread and potatoes with this meal. I, however, did not eat either. I had salad, a pork chop, and grilled asparagus. I DID eat a piece of pie. I know it was bad, but are you NEVER going to eat pie again? That's not realistic. I worked hard on that pie. It was kind of like quality control--I had to be sure it was good enough for everyone else! :-)) I was only thinking of them!

On the exercise front, I did some more walking/swimming/water aerobic-type exercising in the pool this weekend. However, I only did 20-30 mins. Not quite as much as last time. I'm not sure yet what my schedule is for today. I will try to get in some type of exercising today. Does housework count? If so, I cleaned Nan's house on Friday, and my house yesterday. I have definitely been busy.

Let me know how you're doing with your own goals. Any suggestions about weigh-in day?

4 comments:

  1. housework counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess when you think about it housework is about as much fun as exercising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I count housework as exercise because I typically sweat when I clean the house!! I suggest weigh in to be changed to Saturday Morning before the socializing begins :)
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking I need to change weigh in day. Saturday might be good, although Friday might be better--sometimes we do stuff on Friday night.

    ReplyDelete