Friday, June 25, 2010

Ok, I must confess I have been a little bad this week. I think my attitude is bad toward this "healthy eating/living" thing. Of course, it COULD be the PMS. I have eaten REAL bacon (and, oh my GOD it was good), and I have had ice cream--also good! Blue Bell may be the best ice cream ever--except for Haagen Dazs. AND, Blue Bell is $3.99 at Publix this week--still in a half gallon! Yes, my attitude has NOT been where it needed to be. This is bad. I am also going to the movies today. Popcorn is a big weakness of mine. I'll let you know what I do about that.

I think I'm feeling like I am not getting anywhere, so what's the point? But, at the same time, I also believe I'm not getting anywhere fast due to my lack of exercise. So, what to do? I think maybe my next phase will be to set a goal for each day. So, tomorrow I will walk 30 mins. on the treadmill. We are going to a family function an hour away tomorrow, and we need to be there no later than 2:00 p.m. I'm really thinking we should get there around noon, so we need to leave before 11:00, and I need to prepare my marinated vegetables to take. So, the treadmill in the morning is my best shot for exercise tomorrow. So, that is my goal for tomorrow. 30 mins. on the treadmill before we go to Nana's. Goal set. I'll let you know tomorrow how I did.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to see Grown Ups today??? I'm jealous! Even though we love popcorn, Jim usually stuffs some trail mix in my purse to help with the urge!!!

    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, girl, I went to see Shrek. Shealyn & I had not yet celebrated our birthday, so that's what we did. It was cute . . . of course! I still want to see Grown Ups, and I remembered I have a free movie ticket on my Regal Crown Club. So, that'll help!

    ReplyDelete