Friday, June 11, 2010

Well, the birthday is over. I AM trying to drag it out for the whole weekend if I can. BUT, I ate my ASS off last night! We went to Painturo's. They have incredibly good pizza--if you like thin crust, which I do. So, last night I ate all the pizza I wanted, and one cheese pinwheel thingy, and REAL coke--none of that diet shit! But again, my birthday is over, so today I was sipping the DIET Mtn. Dew at the pool :-))

I've been waking up at 5:00 a.m. for like a week now. I don't know if its the fact that the sun is up @5:00, OR if maybe God is trying to tell me something--you know, like "Get your ass out of bed and get on the treadmill!" I don't know. Maybe its just me being paranoid, but I'm starting to think there's a reason for this early morning rising. I haven't given in though. Not yet. I have not been NEAR my treadmill. Hey, I don't have any clothes hanging on it though. That's good, right?

That's all for now. I'm going to bed now. When you wake up at 5:00 a.m., you need to go to bed a little earlier than you normally would! PLUS, I DID have another birthday, and I'm pretty sure old people go to bed early. Have a great weekend. I'll keep you posted on my success or failure with milking the whole birthday thing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya. Just worked out for the 1st time this month. Yes, you read that correctly. :(

    ReplyDelete