Monday, June 14, 2010

**Week Eight Weigh In**

Woooohoooo! I lost 4 lbs! I knew last week was water retention. Which means I really only lost one pound this week, but considering how much pizza I ate Thursday, and how little exercise I've done, I'll take it! So, that's 18 lbs total. Now we're back on track!

This has been a very busy weekend. We have been at the pool mostly. I've done an excellent job at NOT eating the chips and dips that I love so much. Yesterday we grilled chicken legs and had barbecue and I made marinated veggies instead of potato salad--which would have been really good. But, it would also have been VERY fattening. The veggies were good, and a nice change of pace. All this "healthiness"!

I have a busy day today. Going to a funeral, need to take some pictures and put out a sign for a real estate listing, and need to clean a house (not mine). So, I'm on the run again today. Brian's on vacation, so this will change our eating plan for the week. Not sure what's in store. (pretty sure he's cooking though!) I haven't even seen my Sunday paper yet to know what's on sale at the grocery, or what the coupons are. Being busy is sometimes hard on the ol' diet. I'll let you know what my challenges are. Let me know how you're doing. Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the 4 lbs! You're doing a GREAT job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Only 86 more to go!!!! (before the free travel--and we are ALL about that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please forgive my mathematical skills--I went to a Metro Public School LOL! Make that 82 lbs! I guess I was thinking about last weeks total--I hope. I'd hate to think my math is THAT bad.

    ReplyDelete