Sunday, May 23, 2010

Did he REALLY leave that pizza here????

OMG! We had pizza for dinner last night. Let me say it was SOOOOO good. I only ate two pieces though. (that's my new pizza rule--only two NORMAL size pieces) Somehow the leftovers came to my house. I gave Brian instructions to take that to work this morning and feed it to everyone there. HE LEFT THE PIZZA HERE!!!! NOT GOOD! So, in a moment of weakness I had pizza for breakfast. I woke up hungry. I walk into the kitchen, and there is that yummy pizza. I LOVE pizza for breakfast. So, I had two pieces (new pizza rule) for breakfast. I feel pretty guilty about that, but I know I can't dwell on it. Tomorrow is weigh in day, so I'm thinking fruit and salad for the rest of the day today.

I'm going to the pool today--at least that is the plan right now. So, I'm thinking maybe I'll do a little swimming for exercise. Although that water is pretty cold right now. If it was any colder we'd be doing the Polar Bear Plunge! (maybe not THAT cold, but its pretty cool) How much swimming is necessary to swim off two pieces of breakfast pizza? Probably A LOT! Huge mistake. Should have eaten my orange. Too late now, and I really don't enjoy purging--if you know what I mean.

Well, say a little prayer to the weight loss Gods for me. I weigh in tomorrow morning. Hopefully the number will go down again. We'll see.

5 comments:

  1. And FYI the sumbitch(that's how us rednecks say that) came home and ate pizza for dinner--right in front of me!!!! If the pizza had sucked, I wouldn't mind. But, it was SOOOOOOO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never been able to pass up pizza for breakfast either!!!! It has been a rough past couple of weeks to get motivated at our house too! Jim took me on a date Friday night to La Parilla - sorry :(
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. LaParilla is SO good. In a way, I'm glad we don't have one! I'd probably eat there every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make a rule to only heat it up in the oven. 300 degrees for 10 minutes (after pre-heating) Chances are you'll think, that will take way too long and just eat a banana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good idea, Audrey. The bad thing is, it was really good pizza. If it hadn't been SO good, I don't think I would have wanted it too badly.

    ReplyDelete