Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Day in a Row

I FINALLY got my big ass on the treadmill! Not a moment too soon, either. I am hot, but otherwise I feel good! I am also kinda sweating--and for those of you who don't know, I DON'T LIKE TO SWEAT. Seriously. There's only one thing worth sweating for. I'm just saying. And, the treadmill ain't it :-))

Now I'm going to Subway for a veggie sub. How healthy is that??? I worked out AND now I'm having a veggie sub. This is a totally new me. I'm trying to do what the skinny people do. Too bad those skinny bitches don't sit on the couch and eat Blue Bell, 'cause I'd really like that better. BUT, I tried that, and it definitely was not working.

The new shoes are great! Ginny, lets go walking! I'm not properly equipped. I hope this exercise doesn't send my body into shock or something. I would hate to not lose this week, but surely I will. Guess we'll know on Monday.

That's all for now. Just wanted you to know I had FINALLY gotten my ass OFF the couch and ON the treadmill (like the skinny people do). I feel good actually--both physically and mentally just for doing it. I'm off to Subway.

Oh, and if you commented on today's earlier post, I replied. heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment