Monday, May 10, 2010

**Week Three Weigh In**

Well, I had my first disappointment. I did not lose ANY weight this week. It is a little discouraging, but I have no intention of quitting. I just need to refocus. I failed to say that I did not GAIN weight either. I stayed the same.

Normally the night before weigh in I eat salad, or last week I had stir-fry. Last night I had fried chicken, squash casserole, fresh fruit, baby limas, and I ate Gardettos before dinner. SO, the Gardettos probably had a lot of salt. I'm hoping that I'm just retaining water. LOL!! (there is not a fat woman in the WORLD who hasn't used that one)

I don't know how the week ahead will go. My goal for the week will be to walk/work out daily through Thursday, and to eat perfectly during that same time. However, I will be visiting Shelley next weekend, and I know I will commit diet SINS this weekend. We normally have Hagen Dazs on Friday night when I visit. Its like a tradition. (one I'm quite fond of too) I realize that I will not go the rest of my life and NEVER eat ice cream, and I can't think of any living person I'd rather share my Hagen Dazs with than Shelley :-))

I don't think you have to eat perfectly 24/7 to be healthy. I think you have to do right a WHOLE LOT more than you do wrong, but if you don't allow yourself some splurges OCCASIONALLY (I stress occasionally) you will probably just give up.

1 comment:

  1. I've been racking my brain on what we can eat this weekend, since the whole gang is trying to be healthy!!!! We will definitely go to La Parilla and I'm thinking taco salad with ground turkey instead of beef????

    Don't get discouraged - our bodies like to hold on to our fat as long as possible!!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete