Monday, May 17, 2010

**Week Four Weigh-In**

Well . . . . . I lost ONE POUND, and I'll gladly take it. So, overall, I'm down 14 lbs in 4 weeks. That's not bad. I know there are things I could have done better, but there's no way you are going to live the rest of your life and NOT ever treat yourself. I have treated myself more than I probably should have the last two weeks, but that's ok. I'm still averaging over 3 lbs. per week. That's good.

Not sure what this week holds. I must start exercising. The Y has been closed here. It was flooded. I'm not sure if its open yet. I guess I should probably check into that. The two things I most need/want to work on this week are 1). exercise, and 2). eating more fruits.

I wish I had something funny to say, but I can't think of anything. The only thing I'm thinking of now is how HUNGRY I am. So, I'm going to fix a Weight Watchers English Muffin Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwich (fake Egg McMuffin). They're pretty good--and fast. Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them. Have a good day today!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work..BR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I just found your site. How wonderfully interesting!
    I had no idea you were on this journey. What great news!
    The best I ever felt was doing Asa Andrews Anti Inflammatory diet. It is a lifestyle change NO Diet. Eating this way re boots your system and works. I am so excited for you girl. Love ya

    ReplyDelete