Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pre Weigh-in Jitters

Well, weigh in is in the morning. I didn't lose last week, so I am feeling the pressure to lose. However, I KNOW I have eaten some bad things this week/weekend. Having said that, in the past I would have eaten MUCH worse than I did this weekend.

I've eaten a salad 3 out of the last 4 days. I truly am making changes--lasting changes. I'm eating salad at Hooters--instead of FRIED hot wings, and french FRIES. I'm eating salad at Red Robin instead of a big fat juicy HAMBURGER with BACON & CHEESE, and bottomless FRIES with ranch dressing. That is a HUGE difference. Oh yeah, there's something else I'm NOT eating . . . . PRILOSEC! Since I don't eat all that fat anymore, I almost NEVER have acid reflux. I can honestly say I don't miss it either! :-))

Brian and I ate salad for dinner tonight. Tomorrow night we are probably grilling turkey burgers. (really BRIAN is grilling turkey burgers--I just EAT them) Normally, we would eat Mexican with lots of chips and cheese dip, or maybe pizza and hot wings, or maybe some kind of casserole with red meat, and lots of cheese, and cream soups. SO MUCH FAT!!! So, I know we have definitely made big changes, positive changes. Now each day I just have to CHOOSE to eat better stuff, and I must get better/more regular with my exercising.

Well, wish me luck for tomorrow morning. I would be happy to lose even ONE pound. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment