Monday, May 24, 2010

**Week Four Weigh-In**

Booooooo! I lost ZERO pounds this week. I did not GAIN, but I also did not LOSE. So, this means that in the last 3 weeks I have lost 1 pound. Hmmm. Part of me says I might as well just eat what the HELL ever I want to, because I'm not losing anyway. BUT, part of me knows I WILL lose if I continue to eat in this healthier way.

I believe it all comes back to exercising--or my LACK of exercise. I KNOW my diet is much better, but I still have not begun to exercise regularly. That is possibly the most important part for me. I'm sure you are tired of hearing that, because I am tired of saying it. It truly is the hardest habit for me to form.

And, by the way, I drowned my lack-of-weight-loss-sorrows in some more breakfast pizza. (Note to self: don't take home the left-overs, trusting your husband to take it out of the house, because he WONT. In the future we will just throw it away.) Oh well, we are moving forward. I will let you know when I start exercising.

1 comment:

  1. You said exactly what I say to myself. Exercise is the key...get moving Audrey and still our butts are glued to the couch/chair. :( I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete