Monday, May 3, 2010

Week Two **Weigh In**

Ok, I know you have just been DYING to know how I did (NOT!). I lost . . . . . . 4 MORE POUNDS!!!! That is a grand total of 13 in two weeks! I could NOT be happier. Imagine what I could do if I would exercise!

Exercise will ABSOLUTELY be the focus for week three. I got my new shoes for walking. My commitment to you right now is this: I WILL walk on the treadmill today. Period. No excuses. (For one thing, I need to try out these new shoes.) I heard the Y here in Mt. Juliet was flooded over the weekend, so I may not be going there for a few days. We'll see.

I'm very happy right now. Its just good to know that when you DON'T eat those brownies, or the fried chips at the Mexican restaurant, or the fried pickles at Hooters, that it pays off. If it didn't . . . . BINGE EATING!!!!! :-)) Hope to see you soon! Let's go eat!

4 comments:

  1. YAY You!!! 4 more pounds!!! I'm so proud of your Hooter's trip! I don't think I would have been that strong! :)
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I need to start saving money for the trip !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooter's was tough. When I go with you, Shelley, I'm going to eat wings--AND fried pickles! I can do that sometimes, just not often. And, yes Judith, save up! And, decide where we are going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! :) Hey, Judith, give me a goal. I want to go too. ;)

    ReplyDelete