Friday, May 7, 2010

Ok, I have caved to the pressure. I'm going to have potatoes AND veggie skewers--or maybe asparagus, tomorrow night when my in-laws come over. Potatoes are NOT that expensive.

Anyway. I have SOOO much to do before tonight and tomorrow, and yet here I am blogging. I did not walk this morning. I don't know if I'll get it in today or not. I ate Mexican food last night. Once again I ordered flour tortillas to eat my salsa with instead of the fried chips (which are SO good). I mean to take some baked Tostitos with me, but I forgot. I will do better about that. Eating healthier is such a lifestyle change. I haven't quite gotten all the finer details worked out yet. BUT, I'm working on it!

I have to go now. Somehow I have to clean my house, have my car tested and get my tags, go shopping with my mother and sister, make a calendar for a Mother's Day present, be at my mother's for dinner tonight, go to the grocery (for tonight and tomorrow), buy a couple more Mother's Day presents, etc, etc. AND, of course I have standards, so I want all these things to turn out all Martha Stewart-like. That will bring me anxiety, and that will make me want to eat. BUT, I think my mind is RIGHT. I think I will resist. I'll let you know :-)) Have a great day!

2 comments: